The VH3000 3-Vessel model is a groundbreaking ultrasound training solution. Featuring complex, curved blood vessel structures that include a bifurcating branch, this 4-vessel phantom offers medical professionals an economic opportunity for hands-on training.
The gel comprising this latex-free phantom resembles human soft tissue and can be ordered in various skin tones. This allows clinicians to develop psychomotor skills through repetitive training. The cost-effective, self-healing gelatin is perfect for guiding needles to vessels using ultrasound. Lightweight and portable, it includes an airtight storage container.
We recommend this ultrasound phantom for the following specialties:
- Emergency medicine
- Ultrasound training programs
- Simulation centers
- Surgical skills centers
- Medical education facilities
Use this phantom to build skills in using ultrasound system controls, mastering image flow velocity with Doppler, visualizing with Color Doppler, and targeting vessels for ultrasound-guided vascular access procedures. We recommend using a high-frequency linear array ultrasound probe from 5.0 to 12 MHz.
- Realistic imaging characteristics
- Self-healing tissue
- Latex Free
- Contains a complex, bifurcating vessel structure
- Includes airtight storage container
- Size 6 x 7 x 2.5 (15cm x 17cm x 6cm) (L x W x H)
- Weight 1.6 lbs. (.72 Kg.)
- Made in the USA
- High quality
- For training purposes only
- One- Ready to use Phantom
- One- Airtight storage container
WHAT DO YOU GET
HOT GEL WILL CAUSE BURNS! DO NOT TOUCH HOT GEL UNTIL COOLED! NEVER ALLOW CHILDREN TO TOUCH HOT GEL! GEL CAN COMBUST IF GEL TEMPERATURE EXCEEDS 250 ºF (121 ºC), REFER TO MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET (MSDS) FOR MORE INFORMATION