Ultrasound training phantoms are essential clinical tools for ultrasound imaging, and they are becoming more costly. HM2.0 is a durable and re-moldable vascular access task trainer meant to teach valuable needle and hand coordination skills required for ultrasound-guided procedures. It is made from a durable and repairable ballistic gel meant to stimulate the tactile and visual feedback experienced in real patient ultrasound-guided vascular access. Ultrasound guidance increases the overall success rates and reduces the risk of complications of central and peripheral vascular access procedures1. Our HM2.0 re-moldable 2 vessel ultrasound phantom will be invaluable to the training of nurses, emergency medical technicians, physicians, and allied health professionals in learning this important skill in a controlled environment prior to the critical patient encounter.
This 2.0 vessel training model has the capacity to bear repeated punctures without suffering a reduction in its performance and usefulness. Simulation is a key component of learner competency and has begun replacing our traditional models see one, do one, teach one on patients in need of experienced operators2. Our re-moldable training phantom comprises 2 vessels at different depths to mimic a range of challenges often faced in the clinical environment. This vessel trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (12 MHz)3. The vessels can be accessed from top and bottom sides and can be simply refilled using a syringe. The Phantom has no special storage requirements and near indefinite shelf life.
Following are the benefits of using our HM2.0 ultrasound training model:
- HM.20 2 vessel ultrasound training phantom is exceptional in helping clinicians to get practical knowledge for acquiring and interpreting ultrasound images.
- This product will allow the clinicians to see the branching of the vessel, follow the passage of the vessels, and direct needles into the selected vessel using ultrasound imaging.
- The positive flow of the fluid when vessels are perfectly accessed.
- Curved surface shape delivers a scanning environment parallel to the human body
- Outstanding for trainees to acquire the abilities related to central line placement, vein cannulation, PICC lines, arterial contact, and venipuncture.
- Excellent for fields such as anesthesiology, nursing, PICC nursing, surgery, ultrasound training programs, emergency medicine, radiology, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, medical education services, and ultrasound producers for ultrasound teaching and demos.
Following are the features of our HM2.0 ultrasound training phantom:
- Recognition of every vein over palpation
- Teach ultrasound scan methods
- Improve hand-eye coordination in a non-stressful atmosphere
- Establish and practice numerous insertion techniques
- Testing new processes and evaluate new devices
- Remoldable, self-healing training tool can be accessed thousands of times
- The liquid can be inserted into the model to confirm the location of needle tip (automatically ejected Fluid)
- The phantom measures approximately 100mmW x 160mmL x 30mmH
- Blood should be replaced before use after 3-4 weeks of nonuse
- Size 6″ x 7″ x 2.5″ (15cmL x 17cmW x 6cmH)
- The weight of the product is 1.6. lbs. (.72 Kg.)
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- For training purposes only