FX REDUCTION TRAINER
Due to the nature of Distal Radius Fractures, improper healing is a common occurrence unless the procedure is performed in a near-perfect fashion. Medical personnel and first responders need to master the procedure of a forearm fracture reduction to minimize time, money, and patients pain. HM-FX Reduction Trainer is the solution for realistic training of distal radius fracture reduction. It is crucial in medical classrooms and emergency personnel training sessions.
A realistic model with instant feedback
HM – FX Reduction Trainer combines unmatched realism with excellent durability to create a hands-on training experience like no other. The model is designed to feel and react like real human tissue, and its self-healing properties allow for repeated use. The model features a Transverse Colles’ Distal Radius Fracture that can be reduced by utilizing several medically accepted reduction techniques.
The HM – FX Reduction Trainer features:
- A simulated adult male arm with a well-represented anatomy
- Sturdy structure with no need for external power
- Realistic low-cost simulator
- Easy to transport in carrying case (included)
- Accommodates splinting of the wrist
- 6’2 adult male arm
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instructional Guide/Set-Up Card
Improve your patient care training with realistic, hands-on training that does not break the bank.