TOURNIQUET ARM TRAINER
Post-traumatic bleeding is the leading cause of potentially preventable death. First-aid responders need to master the art of using a tourniquet. HM – Tourniquet Arm Trainer® is the solution for realistic training of hemorrhage control. It is crucial in classrooms and training sessions.
Get trained. Save a life.
A realistic model with instant feedback
HM – Tourniquet Arm Trainer combines unmatched realism with excellent durability to create a hands-on training experience like no other. The model is designed to feel and react like real human tissue, and its self-healing properties allow for repeated use. The model features a lifelike gunshot entry wound and a bleed that can be stemmed through the application of a tourniquet.
The HM – Tourniquet Arm Trainer features:
- A simulated adult male arm with a well-represented anatomy
- Bleeding site with simulated vessel
- Sturdy structure with no need for external power
- Realistic low-cost simulator
- Easy to clean and air dry after each use
- Easy to transport in carrying case (included)
- 6’2 adult male arm
- 1000 ml IV Bag filled with artificial blood
- Connector Tubing and Clamp
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instructional Guide/Set-Up Card
Improve your pre-hospital patient care training with realistic, hands-on training that does not break the bank.