White Tone Dye
Do you want a more authentic clinical training?
A translucent medical phantom is a good way to simulate clinical training, but a disadvantage is that it doesn´t have a skin-like color and that it doesn´t hide what´s under the surface. White Tone Dye is the product that will give you these additional benefits and the result is a phantom with a skin tone that is more similar to a real patient.
- EASY TO USE: Blends easily with medical gelatin and the final product will have exactly the same characteristics as regular gelatin.
- AUTHENTIC CLINICAL CONDITIONS: Adds an opaque and realistic skin tone to your medical phantom for more real teaching and practice procedures.
- PROVIDES A MORE ADVANCED LEVEL: Gives you the flexibility to adjust the difficulty level of training for learners of varying levels and the possibility to simulate training in localization of targets under ultrasound guidance.
- COST EFFECTIVE: White Tone Dye is highly concentrated and one gel is enough to color multiple samples.
In summary, if you want a simple and cost-effective way to add realism and a more advanced level to your clinical training, White Tone Dye is the perfect product.
(1) 2 Ounce of Hi concentrate White Tone Dye
HOT GEL WILL CAUSE BURNS!, DO NOT TOUCH HOT GEL UNTIL COOLED!, NEVER ALLOW CHILDREN TO TOUCH HOT GEL! GEL CAN COMBUST IF GEL TEMPERATURE EXCEEDS 250 ºF (121 ºC), REFER TO MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET (MSDS) FOR MORE INFORMATION